Nathan G

Sifting though mountains of data retuned from analog and digital tests of microelectronic devices with 50+ independant variables and 50+ dependant variables. Insanity check every 15 minutes.

Analog Electronics
Birthday
November 22
Location
Sacramento, CA
Occupation
Undergrad, CSUS

Signature

“Super genius… I like the way that rolls out! Super Genius!" - Wile E. Coyote, SG
"87.3% of all statistics are made up, the other 12.7% get done up.” - NRG