Recent content by sk2

  1. S

    how to compare samples with single observations

    Hi I have a data for water sample genotoxicity. All data consists of single observations and no replicates. I want to compare samples with negative control. ANOVA not possible i believe...or is it? Is their some other test. Pls help. Thanks!