A little disappointed...

Hi everyone,

i learnt a lot from this forum..
thanx a lot to everyone for that.

but i m a little disappointed as i dont get all my queries answered even after waiting for so long. i m in need of timely help and suggestions.

i really find some of the suggestions really helpful, given to me by some members here.
but still i m having certain doubts which i want to clarify.

i m not good at statistics. thats why i joined here. i m just doing my masters' dissertation.

anybody out here can help me out please?

spunky

Doesn't actually exist
hey there... ok, not to be rude or anything but i hope you also realise that we all do this voluntarily, no one really gets paid for it... and although i understand you have a sense of urgency in your questions, so do the 100s of other people who post here... there are many questions and many voices we all need to attend to.
besides, i just reviewed your posts... it seems like noetsi and trinker did a pretty good job in answering a lot of what you were asking, didn't they?

hey there... ok, not to be rude or anything but i hope you also realise that we all do this voluntarily, no one really gets paid for it... and although i understand you have a sense of urgency in your questions, so do the 100s of other people who post here... there are many questions and many voices we all need to attend to.
besides, i just reviewed your posts... it seems like noetsi and trinker did a pretty good job in answering a lot of what you were asking, didn't they?
yes i know u people do on a voluntary basis and i do respect you all for that.
yes of course, noetsi and trinker did help me a lot and i am highly grateful to them for their suggestions.
but i do have certain doubts regarding those suggestions.

i do understand you people dont have much time for answering each and every question but the doubts in my mind are preventing me to go ahead with my data analysis.

sorry .... in case ..i hurt anyone...

Hi indicastas,

You wrote "but i do have certain doubts regarding those suggestions" and "the doubts in my mind are preventing me to go ahead with my data analysis".

I believe it would be helpful if you articulated what specific doubts you have? What have you tried and where you're stuck? Perhaps reformulating/rewording your problem will get you additional suggestions?

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
It always helps to read these guides: http://www.talkstats.com/announcement.php?f=2

A few notes - It appears that the two topics you've started are essentially duplicates. A lot of times I end up ignoring duplicate topics. Your topic at a very artificial glance appeared to me to be quite long and even though I'm sure you're new at this - it didn't appear that put any effort into explaining what you have already done or what exactly is giving you trouble completing your tasks. These things are mentioned in the guidelines.

Also - it was soooo long. Personally I've been too lazy lately to go through a long topic. Especially when I'm checking in the morning - there are too many new topics for me to look at so I tend to just make sure it isn't a spam topic and then go on to the next thread. It also appeared that you were getting help so I figured things were all good there.

Hopefully these suggestions can help but the biggest one I suggest is reading the forum guidelines then asking a more specific question in a more concise manner