Aggregate - data with multiple imputation

I have data with missing values (less than 5%) . I used multiple imputation to impute the missing values and now I have the dataset with 5 imputations.
I would now like to aggregate data (to the organization level). Can I use the normal "aggregate" command? How does SPSS deal with the multiple imputations?

Thank you for any help... I've searched the web extensively but havent found an answer yet...

Hi,
I am trying to find some answers related to MI too! I am be able to help with this, though- why do you want to aggregate the data? You should actually analyse all of the datasets, and do a pooled analysis on the answer. SPSS should pretty much do this automatically, depending on what type of analysis you are doing. This is based on the method by Rubin if you want to do further reading. Good luck!

I have data with missing values (less than 5%) . I used multiple imputation to impute the missing values and now I have the dataset with 5 imputations.
I would now like to aggregate data (to the organization level). Can I use the normal "aggregate" command? How does SPSS deal with the multiple imputations?

Thank you for any help... I've searched the web extensively but havent found an answer yet...

Did anyone find the answer to this? I have the same question...