ANOVA analysis based on a mixture of within subject and between subject design?

I have finished an experiment, and I used a mixture of within subject and between subject design, I am wondering if there is a specific name for this type of experimental design? I would like to find some references since now I am writing the paper. Let me briefly describe what I have done:

There are 5 different treatments, each subject will be assigned 2 different treatments, the order of the two treatments are randomized to compensate for fatigue and learning of the task, there are 10 subjects in total, each subject tries 2 different treatments.

For within subject design, every subject tries all the treatments, while for between-subject design, every subject tries only one treatment. In my case, it won't be possible for every subject to try all the treatments since it will take too long time. If each subject will try only one treatment, I won't find that many people (and the budget does not allow), so I asked every subject to try 2 treatments. This is my rational behind this design. At the end, I just run a one-way ANOVA analysis to see if there is any difference in the mean for an objective measure (task completion time).

Am I doing it right? Is there a specific name for this type of experimental design? Are there any important issues when I run the ANOVA analysis?

Thanks!!!!!!
Tian