Anybody up for helping out with a boardgame Dice and car probabilities?

Hello all I'm looking to Proto type a game I invented and would sure like to put the math side in line with the creativity

Normally that occurs through play testing but some of that can be mitigated with a keen mathematicianto ensure gameplay is balanced.

Who's up for the challenge

Tom Butler Atlanta Georgia
Please reach out to me at my personal email:

Butlertomster(at) yahoo(dot)com

Last edited by a moderator:

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Why not post your questions here?

Also I removed your actual email from the post to try to help keep spam away from you. The second form isn't perfect but it's a bit tougher for bots to scrape.

Why not post your questions here?

Also I removed your actual email from the post to try to help keep spam away from you. The second form isn't perfect but it's a bit tougher for bots to scrape.

I have a possibility of four rounds where the average gameplay will be 16 turns

Within those 16 turns I have about 40 to 45 spaces a player can go

The player movement ability is 26 sided dice where movement is categorized by 1 to 4

Numbers five and six are two spaces represented respectfully

One through four is a cumulative score of movement

To ensure players could move around hypothetically around those 40 spaces on average how many movements will they have an attorney and how many total movements will they have by the end of the game

In addition of those movement territories the majority over 35 require an actual movement point to enter land and then to depart

What is the average freedom of movement per player per round and per game

If the total territories are 40 versus 50

With the overall goal of the player to be able to get around those 40 spaces on her about twice a game

That's the first and easier of the two questions