Anyone up for a run?

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Ha. No. Check out interestednew's last run... showed me up pretty hard right there. I've just been trying to run a little bit more often so my shorter runs add up if I do a bunch of them.

bryangoodrich

Probably A Mammal
Maybe I missed it, but do I just post my contribution and you fix everything? lol

I ran ... a whole mile (actually a little more, but I'm only recording the one. I sprinted across two parking lots and across the street before I worked out, which didn't help my first time back to the gym since my move! I used a spin bike for the rest of my sweat). More tomorrow!

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
You can post your contribution and everything. I just prefer that we keep the same format so if it isn't I fix i up. But if you post it that way to begin with then that would be great.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Looks like I gotta go on another run.

... maybe not today though...

I'm not sure if I'll have the energy.

bryangoodrich

Probably A Mammal
I think each week we should post a list of the total and each member's proportion of the total. At least I find it to be good motivation. I want to have the largest share! haha

bryangoodrich

Probably A Mammal
Looks like I gotta go on another run.
No excuses! I was hurting today, and ran yesterday. Still, I know tomorrow I'll have too much alcohol in me to workout lol So I got my miles in today! Half-way through the run I was thinking "I feel a lot worse right now than I did this time into the run yesterday ... ugh!" haha

40.00 + 2.00 = 42 miles (67.59 km)

PT: 12 miles (= 29% of total)

bryangoodrich

Probably A Mammal
Ugh ... running in this heat is killing me. I started doing outside training, and today I ran to and from the gym (1.5 miles). I couldn't swallow by the time I got home lol

49.3 + 1.5 (Mon) + 1.5 (Tues) = 52.3 miles (84.17 km)

PT: 12 + 3 = 15 miles (28.7%)