ARDL package

noetsi

Fortran must die
Ok I don't understand what this means if it means anything

Code:
library(ARDL)
Warning message:
package ‘ARDL’ was built under R version 4.0.2
model1<-auto_ardl(LRM~LRY+ IBO + IDE, data = denmark,c(5,4,4,4))
Warning message:
The `x` argument of `as_tibble.matrix()` must have column names if `.name_repair` is omitted as of tibble 2.0.0.
Using compatibility `.name_repair`.
This warning is displayed once every 8 hours.
Call `lifecycle::last_warnings()` to see where this warning was generated.
model1
I get the results I expect. I just don't understand the warning.

noetsi

Fortran must die
thanks dason. Since it ran I figured it was ok, but it confused the heck out of me. :) R has some nice features if I can ever get good enough at it.

noetsi

Fortran must die
I am looking for these, I guess urca has some of them, but if anyone knows where you can find these in R I would appreciate it.

Before applying the model estimates for economic analysis, the results were subjected to several econometric tests. These include tests for heteroscedasticity, serial correlation, normality and stability (Greene, 2008; Gujarati & Sangeetha, 2007). The econometric tools employed included Breusch-Pagan-Godfrey, Breusch-Godfrey Serial Correlation LM Test, Jarque-Bera, Specification tests (Ramsey RESET test) and CUSUM tests respectively.

In regression you usually apply [most of] these to the residuals. I assume this is true in ARDL which is a special form of OLS. But how you get the residuals I don't know - I did not see it used in the ARDL package at all.