CASESTOVARS Command for repeated measures - Long-to-Wide Format

Hey everybody,

I have a question for a repeated measurement experiment. We investigate the effect of Attachment Style (IV) on Sexual Interest (DV) with 4 mood conditions (IV/Moderator), repeated 4 times for that. The IV is a questionnaire pack prior to the 4x sessions (Moderator & DV). The same subjects are in all sessions in all conditions.

I'd like to do a mixed ANOVA for that, but have trouble merging the datasets. Each variable is in a seperate dataset, and the DV is in the long-format - the other two are in wide format, so I have to restructure first.

But its giving me error warnings as I do not have a unique index case or trial identifier, e.g. Case/ID has 32 lines with no single ID per line. I have currently 32 lines per case (ID), 8x DV questionnaire, and that 4x the repeated measure of "Mood" (IV/Moderator) with different mood states.

I am trying to use the aggregate & restructure command like this

AGGREGATE
/OUTFILE=* MODE=ADDVARIABLES
/BREAK=OStarget mood Code
/PSI2_mean=MEAN(PSI2).

CASESTOVARS
/ID=Code
/INDEX=mood
/GROUPBY=VARIABLE.

[/B]Is there an alternative to the CASESTOVARS command?[/B]

If I do not use an index in CASESTOVARS, its giving me 32x new variables per variable. The only alternative I see right now is aggregating scores of the DV according to my IV & moderator, and then manually deleting the other cases 31 cases...

Thanks in advance!:cool: