Chi sqaure test - problem with DF and interpretation

Hello everyone,

I wish I could not bother you but I have some difficulties with my MA thesis research. I would strongly appreciate if someone could help me.
So, here is the deal. I have two sets of test scores. One set is the observed one and the second one is the expected one. The writing test scores are categorized with respect to four categories (such as Vocabulary, Grammar, Content and Organisation). There are 22 two tests. So, the table (of one set - there are two sets) has 4 columns (for categories) and 22 row (for the scores, of 22 people). The range of points one can get in one category is from 0 to 10.

My instructor told me to compute the CHI SQUARE TEST. However, as a closed-minded humanist I failed (at least, I think so). I tried counting it in Excel – where the score was 0,491316 and in Statistica (which I think I do not know how to use) the score was 64,08548. If one of those scores would be correct I still do not know what to do with it.

It seems to me that the Statistica score is more probable, however, I do not know what will be the DF value for me to find the probability rate in the table.

I will appreciate and be grateful for every suggestion and feel free to mock me if my question sounds banal. Thanks!