Clinical data sets and R scripts

Good day. I am a Medical Doctor who was given an epidemiology task with COVID19 data. I need to do in R since its the only statistical program I know how to use.

Does anyone knows where to find R scripts with their respective datasets in clinical research?

ondansetron

TS Contributor
Good day. I am a Medical Doctor who was given an epidemiology task with COVID19 data. I need to do in R since its the only statistical program I know how to use.

Does anyone knows where to find R scripts with their respective datasets in clinical research?
A little confusing. Were you given a data set to work on as a homework/class project and an answer key exists somewhere, or are you conducting research? If the latter, your statement is puzzling that you know how to use R but want someone to provide the script because you would create that yourself.

In my job i was given that task, not academic. I am not asking for a script to my work i want scripts of other works so i can have an example.

I know how to use R but I have little experience when it comes to clinical data statistics, i used R for biostatistics.

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
What datasets do you use to conduct biostats? Do you have a data set or one which you would like to use? Is english not your native tongue, because your posts are very confusing.

Mostly datasets to create correlations, that what I usually do, yeah english is my second language.

To resume it, i just need datasets with their respective scripts in R of clinical trials, i cant find those anywhere.