Compare Percentages

I have some survey data and know the number and percentage of "yes" responses. How do I determine if any of the percentage yes regional responses are statistically different from the national yes response percentage. Thank you in anticipation.


TS Contributor
you could take the country-wide proportion as a given and use one sample p-tests or just use two sample p-tests where one sample is always the one from the whole country. In both cases you would need to do some correction for multiple testing (like Bonferroni).