Correlation Hypotheses (Pearsons) - Is a Null Hypothesis necessary?!

Hi :)
I'm quite confused on whether it is possible predicting 3 positive correlations?
Or is it necessary that there should be a null?

For instance, these are my hypotheses below:

H1: There will be a significant positive relationship between the Mean Reaction Time on the Emotional Stroop task and the overall number of words correctly circled in the Word Recognition Memory task.
H2: There will be a significant positive relationship between the Total Perceived Stress Score and the number of words correctly circled in the Word Recognition Memory task.
H3: There will be a significant positive relationship between the Total Perceived Stress Score and the Mean Reaction Time on the Emotional Stroop task.

So my question is, do I really need a null? (Because there is no rationale for having a null in my research area)

spunky

Doesn't actually exist
So my question is, do I really need a null? (Because there is no rationale for having a null in my research area)
Within the framework of hypothesis testing, there *always* is a null hypothesis that is simply the negation of those three statements. So yes, there is a null hypothesis there, even if you did not explicitly write it down.