Data analysis option, please help

Hey guys, I am doing a research, and created this conceptual model but not sure how to analyse it.
does anyone know what are the proper statistical measures for this model? I was thinking to use ANOVA, T-Test and Mediation Hayes Process, but somebody expert could you give me a detailed advice? thank you so much in advance
Cheers
L

Attachments

hlsmith

Not a robit
Can you tell us more about the overarching study question and describe what is conveyed about using the box on the exogenous terms (e.g., controlled for?).

Thanks.

Can you tell us more about the overarching study question and describe what is conveyed about using the box on the exogenous terms (e.g., controlled for?).

Thanks.
Hello thank you for your response,
the first two boxes. communicated motives and WOM are the independent variables, and there are two mediators in the model which are skepticism and consumer company identification, the dependent variable is purchase intention.
the communicated motives and WOM relate to CC Identification, whereas only communicated motives relate to skepticisms.
I hope my description is comprehensive enough. thank you in advance

See above. Also, how do yo know that is the ordering of the covariates?
I am not sure.
However I wanted to investigate the extent to which communicated CSR intrinsic motives versus extrinsic motives and the valence of electronic word of mouth (positive versus negative) influence consumers’ purchase intention, as well as the role of skepticism and consumer-company identification (CCI) in these conditions as the mediator. thank you.