Data analysis

Hi

I'm currently in the middle of a job application process and one of the stages is data analysis of two tables (one is deaths caused by diabetes between specific years and the others is deaths caused by diabetes in specific regions). I've been told to analyse the data looking for "main trends" and "what the information represents".
Not completely sure what this means, any clarification/thoughts would be really helpful!

The tables include the deaths per year/region, ASMR and upper and lower confidence intervals.

fed2

My experience is that job interviews like this are jerk-around bull ****. If you got a CV/publications that should speak for itself. I guess individual experiences may vary, but just fair warning. When people really got a job to do, they don't waste time on BS. The fact taht you are posting to this forum for clues is proof they already head f**d you.

My experience is that job interviews like this are jerk-around bull ****. If you got a CV/publications that should speak for itself. I guess individual experiences may vary, but just fair warning. When people really got a job to do, they don't waste time on BS. The fact taht you are posting to this forum for clues is proof they already head f**d you.
Honestly not sure what you’re trying to say. I did send in my CV with all relevant experience/qualifications. The test I’m concerned with is the part of the next stage in the process. I don’t expect applications to be as easy as just sending CV’s. Thanks