Difficult statistical problem; PLEASE HELP

Hi!

For my master thesis I need to do a lot of statistics:
I have done behavioural and acoustic research on a group of 8 captive dolphins. A five-minute scan sampling method was used to record instantaneous display behaviour of all the dolphins at the five minute point as having occurred. 4 behavioural categories were recorded: swim, play, orient and social.
In order to determine the effect of the performance show their behaviour, observations were conducted in close proximity of the show; periods of 15 minutes: Before_After_15-30 min After_Control.
Control is all the other data time (not influenced by a show).
I determined majority of behaviour of the group for each beh. category and before/after etc.

Swim Play Orient Social
BEFORE 8.8 0.4 0 1.6
AFTER 0 11.48 0 0
15 minAFTER 0.27 10.93 0.53 0
CONTROL 1.9 6.1 0.63 3.17

I want to know which statistical test is useful for these data, since the amounts are very low... I thought about a Chi-square test

Problem 2:
The acoustical data were recorded concurrently with the behavioural ones, but without any intervals (constant recording with hydrophone).
I want to get an answer on the following research questions (see attachment):

* Is there a difference in the amount of whistles per minute per dolphin between the 4 times (before, after, 15 min after, control)?
* Is there a difference in the amount of a specifically used whistle types (upsweep, downsweep etc.) between the 4 times (before, after, 15 min after, control)?
* Is there a difference in whistle duration between the 4 times (before, after, 15 min after, control)?
* Is there a difference in the use of stepped whistles between the 4 times (before, after, 15 min after, control)?

I thought that all the 4 questions could be addressed with a repeated measures one-way ANOVA. (with 6 tests for the 2nd question; each whistle type it’s own test) But I have unequal data:
Before is 7 days, After and 15-30 min After is 9 days and control is 11 days.
which is a problem for the repeated measures one-way ANOVA.

Is there somebody who knows what kind of tests I can use for these research questions?

Additional info and all raw data available: maaikevanputten@gmail.com

Thank you all so much in advance.