Dissertation Trouble Using Correlations

Hello. I am having a problem with my dissertation and I was wondering if anyone is kind enough to help me out.

I am running a within-subjects correlational study using two independent variables, Organizational Identity (OI) and Narcissistic Organizational Identity (NOI). I have 5 dependent variables which are:
1. In response to self-perceptions of control and influence over the organizational department, managers who are narcissistic are expected to develop Narcissistic Organizational Identification rather than conventional organizational identification relative to managers who have less levels of narcissism.
2. In response to self-perceptions of the psychological ownership over the organizational department, managers who are narcissistic are expected to develop Narcissistic Organizational Identification rather than conventional organizational identification relative to managers who have less levels of narcissism.
3. In response to self-perceptions that others hold the organizational department in high regard, managers who are narcissistic are expected to develop Narcissistic Organizational Identification rather than conventional organizational identification relative to managers who have less levels of narcissism.
4. In response to self-perceptions that others identify the organizational department in terms of him/her, managers who are narcissistic are expected to develop Narcissistic Organizational Identification rather than conventional organizational identification relative to managers who have less levels of narcissism.
5. In response to authentic leadership, managers who are more authentic are more likely to develop conventional organizational identity relative to those with narcissism.

Now initially I only calculated and reported the Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient, but my supervisor says that my statistical analysis was inappropriate for my study. She explained to me that "Normal distribution checks, reliability checks, linear effects and a series of other statistics are missing", however I do not know how test for these or what other statistics I am missing.

If anyone can help me, I would be most appreciated!!!

- Marwan.

Maybe I've been thinking that there is two IV's when maybe it's just one, OI, with two levels (NOI and conventional OI)? Does anyone know what type of tests I should be running?