Does SAS run on Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 ?

It works on Apple and androids, I don't think this includes the Galaxy.

I don't think this includes running stats however.
http://support.sas.com/software/products/visual-analytics-app/
What would you do with SAS if not run stats?
Galaxy is Android based.

(I'm just worried the tablet may not be powerful enough to handle SAS...moreover, if I remember correctly, CDs were needed when I got SAS installed on my ancient laptop many years ago).

noetsi

Fortran must die
there are lots of things you can do with SAS other than stats. You can do business information, operations research, six sigma, presenting findings (notably by creating charts and graphs to show data you have run elsewhere). Or you can, as I do a lot, use it to run SQL (query data from relational tables).

My guess is that SAS does more business information work these days than it does stats.

I don't know if your tablet will do what you want, but SAS obviously will run on tablet's per the link I posted. Note that where I work SAS was installed on line not through CD's which is the way it was done in the past.

there are lots of things you can do with SAS other than stats. You can do business information, operations research, six sigma, presenting findings (notably by creating charts and graphs to show data you have run elsewhere). Or you can, as I do a lot, use it to run SQL (query data from relational tables).

My guess is that SAS does more business information work these days than it does stats.

I don't know if your tablet will do what you want, but SAS obviously will run on tablet's per the link I posted. Note that where I work SAS was installed on line not through CD's which is the way it was done in the past.
noetsi is it possible to install the full version of SAS (not university edition) on microsoft surface Go? Thanks.