Forum Member Interview Thread?

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
A while ago I proposed to a few people the idea of creating a "Forum Member Interview" type thread. Well there would probably be multiple threads (one for each interview) but the general idea would be that one person would be interviewed for a while (possibly a week?) and during that time anybody could ask them any question that they wanted. Clearly the person being interviewed wouldn't need to answer any questions they aren't comfortable with but hopefully we would keep things reasonable.

I guess my question is how much interest there would be for something like this? I would volunteer myself to be interviewed first if nobody else would want to but I guess I was wondering how many people would be interested in:
  1. Participating by asking some questions or
  2. Participating by volunteering to be interviewed

If you would be willing to do this but don't really want it to be in public (and happen to be a TS Contributor) just make a note that you would participate if it was in the TS Lounge. I still haven't figured out where this would fit best but we can figure that part out later.

So my main interest is in how much interest there would be for something like this.

trinker

ggplot2orBust
People want. Would you like to introduce yourself or have someone else intro you. If you prefer the later I can do it but only the from what I know. I'm make up anything I don't to make you look good :)

spunky

Doesn't actually exist
People want. Would you like to introduce yourself or have someone else intro you. If you prefer the later I can do it but only the from what I know. I'm make up anything I don't to make you look good :)
the way it's been working so far i think someone else always introduces the interviewee so i'd be honoured if you were to write something for me.. :)

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
A Canadian interview, how exciting. Recently, I learned a "hoser" is the person who hoses down the hockey arena and is obviously inferior to the Zamboni (sp?) driver.