Good Morning from your friendly, neighborhood Mermaid Princess!

I am MP. I am in an Intro to Statistics class where the teacher is teaching us like we are statistics experts. I am losing my mind. I even lost connection on my first post, so I reposted and now I think I have two of the same question out there, but when I click on "my posts" the connection times out. Wow, I am having a day.

I am mostly here feeling overwhelmed as my final two weeks of class come to a close, but the one project my teacher gave us, he won't even help me. I even sat down with him this morning, to no avail. He is so stubborn and set in his way that I am an expert, and I have never even used statistics until now. This is all too confusing.

Anyway, I am a southern girl, I love to read, swim and play my Nintendo Wii U and Switch.

Princess Rosalina is boss!

Sent from my Sheikah Slate,

MP

hlsmith

Not a robit
Hello,

Feel free to post your questions. I will let the moderators know about your troubles. There have been a few hiccups on the forum and we are likely going to make some changes in the next 2 months, but until then things may be slightly less than 100%.

You seem pretty animated, I hope the swimming helps release some of your stress.

noetsi

Fortran must die
You have to consider that your professor, almost certainly better at math than 99 percent of the population to start with, spent at least 6 years in graduate classes to get their PHD then wrote on the topic for years after that. What you consider expert he or she might well consider introductory. Its a problem with all stats classes, the instructor speaking poor English is also common I suspect.

You seem pretty animated, I hope the swimming helps release some of your stress.
I can be. Yesterday no swimming, I hit the firing range to test my new Lethal Lace holster. It is amazing, better than I had hoped.

Looking at your quote you may disagree with my choice of stress relief, but yesterday was a good day. As small as I am I conceal carry. Lethal Lace made my day.

Anywho, I am unable to find my posts. I am not even sure they went through. But I have been having trouble since my computer updated to Windows 10 1703 yesterday, so I have no idea how to fix this mess.

Thank you, hlsmith, I appreciate your time and help.

MP

I've been out for nearly two days sick and now my posts in the help forum are gone. I don't know what's going on, but I am unable to find "my posts" or "threads I've started" and the 'Search' doesn't work. Is something going on with the site?
-MP