Help in study design! URGENT!

Suppose I do a retrospective review of patients records of two groups of patients.. one with diagnosis A and the other group with diagnosis B. And I compare the different variables etc among the two groups in my results. What would I call this kind of study??? A retrospective cohort??? A case series???