Help with dissertation

I Have reached to the following research questions for my dissertation with subject : Digital way of working and how they affect SME
Please could you advise if the statistical method chosen to reach conclusions is correct ??? Please propose other if not

Thank you so much!!!

Research Questions
  1. Do 1)demographic characteristics of gender, 2age, 3)time working for company and 4)number of employees affect factors of Transformation to Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Productivity and Profitability, Communication, Employees training and Operation costs? (TEST ANOVA)
  2. Does 1)self-confidence of employees affect factors of Transformation to Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Productivity and Profitability, Communication, Employees training and Operation costs?( T TEST)
  3. Do 1)performance and 2)use of digital tools affect factors of Transformation to Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Productivity and Profitability, Communication, Employees training and Operation costs? (T TEST)
  4. Do 1)continuous efforts of company to develop a digital strategy, 2)amount of money spent, 3)tendency to investment in new technology, 4)frequency of website updating affect factors of Transformation to Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Productivity and Profitability, Communication, Employees training and Operation costs? (ANOVA)
  5. Which factors of Transformation to Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Productivity and Profitability, Communication, Employees training and Operation costs are correlated or can predict satisfaction of employees? (REGRESSION)

Karabiner

TS Contributor
On the first glance, this could all be wrong. But it depends. It is for example not immediately clear which variables were measured on the organizational level and which were measured on the employee level.

Could you please describe in more detail how the data were gathered (who or what was sampled and then surveyed/measured/tested), and how the variables ("Transformation to Digital Strategy", satisfaction, self-confidence etc. pp) were measured? Anfd how large is your sample size?

With kind regards

Karabiner

Last edited:
oH \THANKS GOD SOMEDODY REPLIED I am really frustrated since I had done all the study based on test hypothesis but my supervisor is not pleased .

He asked me to pose research questions according to these 6 variables: Transformation to digital strategy, operation costs, profitability, communication, Digital marketing and training

Dissertation is to research whether new digital ways of working have a good impact on GreeK SME S
Please help....which statistical method to use....for each question....is too complicated for me....

See below...since it does not let me to attach word files

To conclude, even if there is ample data describing new ways of working in the digital era showing through the existing literature the success of digital tool implementation on business there is a gap in the reviewed literature of surveys or books which analyse all of these digital methods and impact of implementation of new working ways on Greek private sector employees and generally Greek SME’s, nowadays.
The current information is spread in many sources and present dissertation comes to fill this gap. So, will use quantitative research to define the impact on SME’s by factor examining of all variables (costs, communication, profitability, employee’s training, profits from digital marketing etc.). On this basis research questions as to understand the extend in which SME’s use a digital strategy are posed. Also, current Greek SME employees are asked about the amount that each year their company spends to technological advanced tools to understand the extend that Greek SME s invest in technology. Moreover, questions about digital marketing tools are posed and finally Likert scale questionnaires are used to examine employees’ satisfaction) according to the rest independent factors that influence organisations such as operating costs, communication, profitability and training to the new techniques.

If is possible to have a personal mail to attach you the data analysis if you cannot propose something from these data....I am desperate since he did not like it and I do not know statistics well so I have no clue what to do....

The sample is 202 participants and the questionnaire asked first demographic questions and then satisfaction of digital tools and the use of digital tools by Greek She

Karabiner

TS Contributor
How were the 202 subjects sampled? I suppose that they are not from the same company?

Moreover, I still do not know how variables such as "Transformation to Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Productivity and Profitability, Communication, Employees training and Operation costs", "performance and use of digital tools" were exactely measured.

With kind regards

Karabiner