Help with effect size on repeated measures

Hi, I need some help on effect size on project I'm doing. Let me explain about the project. I measure the jump height on 30 men and 30 women at 7 equally spaced time points in a 12 hour period (0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 hrs).

I want to know:
1. are there any significant differences at any time point regardless of gender?
2. if there is significance which time point(s) is/are the most significant?
3. are there any significant differences at any time point with in the same gender?
4. if there is significance which time point(s) is/are the most significant?
5. what is the effect size regardless of gender?
6. what is the effect size within the same gender?
7. are there significant differences at any time point between the genders?
8. if there is significance which time point(s) is/are the most significant?
9. what is the effect size between genders?

I know this is alot but I think on the right track. I believe this a repeated measures analysis. Time points are the independant variable and jump height is the dependant variable. So, the within subject variables are the 7 timepoints and the between subjects is the gender variable.

Am I on the right track here? I'm using SPSS General Linear Model, Repeat Measures, Define the factor1 in 7 layers as the 7 time points, between subjects variable as gender. It won't do post hoc test on gender because there are only two (m/f). Under options I am put compare main effects for overall, factor1, gender, and factor1 x gender. Is this correct?
Thank you.