Homework Help and Check - ASAP

I'm wondering if anybody could help me with my Statistics Homework. Posted below is my homework, would anybody be willing to check it over and let me know if I've used the right statistical test for the independent and dependent variables listed.

Thanks!

Question Number
Type of Test
Ind. Variable
Dep. Variable
Hypotheses
Type of Statistical Test

Experimental
Drug #1
Drug #2
Drug #3
Drug #4
PTSD Symptoms
Null = There is no difference of the effectiveness of the 4 drugs on PTSD symptoms.
Alternative = There is a difference of the effectiveness of the 4 drugs on PTSD symptoms.
One Way ANOVA

Natural
Bradshaw Mtn. Region
  • Height
  • Diameter
Age of Cottonwoods
Null = There is no correlation in age of Cottonwoods by their height and diameters.
Alternative = There is a correlation in age of Cottonwoods by their height and diameters.
Correlation

Natural
1:1 Strain
3:1 Strain
Presence of Spotted Lettuce
Null = Heritage strains of lettuce are not evident in the McClintock Garden
Alternative = Heritage strains of lettuce are evident in the McClintock Garden
Independent T-Test

Causal/comp
Shootings
Frequency of public shootings
Behavior Variables (Survey)
Attitude toward attending public events.
  • Will not attend public events
  • Less inclined to go to public events, yet will still attend with caution
  • Does not change attitude toward attending public events
Null= Frequency of shootings in public venues is not changing the behavior of people in the US
Alternative = Frequency of shootings in public venues is changing the behavior of people in the US.
Regression

Causal/comp
Year:
Salary of Environmental Graduates
Null = The earning power of Arizona college graduates in Environmental Fields has not changed since 2004.
Alternative = The earning power of Arizona college graduates in Environmental Fields has changed since 2004.
Independent T-test

Natural
Net Water level (CFS)
Number of Microinvetebrates
Null = The decrease in net water levels over 57 years has not affected the number of macroinvertabrates species in the Verde River.
Alternative = The decrease in net water levels over 57 years has affected the number of macro invertebrates species in the Verde River.
Independent T-test