How can I find out how shifts in a country's fiscal policies affect economic health.

I have the values of below variables for 20 years for different countries. Could anyone suggest how I should go about this?How can I use regression analysis in it ?

Predictor variables:

Imports of Goods and Services
Industry value added
Trade in services
Revenue excluding grants
GNI per capita
Gross saving
CPIA fiscal policy rating
Outcome variables:

Target Variables-

GDP growth (annual change as %)
GDP per capita
Inflation of customer prices

noetsi

No cake for spunky
Re: How can I find out how shifts in a country's fiscal policies affect economic heal

Most likely this will be time series - because with data over time such as these autocorrelation will occur. The simplest way to do that is regression with autoregressive error. A better way to do it would be autoregressive distributed lag, because both past levels of your dependent variable and independent variables will influence present levels of the dependent variable. But that is not easy to do if you don't know time series.

I suggest the Sage monograph "Time Series Analysis" by Charles Ostrom, Jr as a starting point. Note this assumes a single DV in one analysis (you can analyze all three DV, but one at a time). If you want to analyze several DV at one time - like MANOVA - I don't know any time series methods that do that.