How can I show a relationship between a fixed measure and several data points for 10 patients?

I have several measurements from 10 patients, furthermore each patient has a unique volume measure.

My theory is that each measurement from each patient is dependent on the volume measure for each patient. I just cannot figure out which statistical measures to use.

The attached excel file is an example of my measurements and the volumes. All numbers beneath patients simulates the measurements.

Attachments

hlsmith

Not a robit
Why do people have a different number of values. It is usually best if a poster just describes the real context instead of dancing around it. Many times important information is lost!

Why do people have a different number of values. It is usually best if a poster just describes the real context instead of dancing around it. Many times important information is lost!
I know nothing regarding more advanced statistics and what is needed to answer my question!
All measurements are from different days for each patient, some days it was not possible to measure; therefore they have different amount of data.