How to calculate manually p value from F distribution with Degree of freedom 1 and 2?

uma

I want to calculate manually p value from F distribution with degree of freedom 1 and 2
(without any calculator or without any build in function).

Example:
degree of freedom v1: 1
degree of freedom v2: 28
F value: 242450.3519
we used FDist function in excel and got following result. (p value): 1.12E-56, How to achieve this result without any excel function?

Just I want to know, how to do calculation manually without using excel FDIST function.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Numeric integration. So yeah you really do need some software of some kind - this isn't something you just do 'by hand'.

Also that's a crazy example and I don't think anybody would need the p-value. Just by looking at the F value you know that the p-value is going to be tiny tiny tiny.

uma

Thank you for the reply.

I am doing some software and I need to calculate the P Value based on F distribution, degree of freedom 1 and 2.
We found all the three values (F distribution, freedom 1 and 2) except P Value.
For us P Value is important to declare the result. If you know the answer, please help us to proceed further.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
By "doing some software" I assume you mean you're writing some program? Most languages have libraries you can import to help with this. What language are you using