How to get the odds of an event, based on its linear regression analisy?

As the title say. I have made a linear regression analisy of an event, and I got the concentration of probabilities at a given space of the Graphic (X, Y) ... so how to extract the odds of the event to happen by this linear regression analisy?

This is the grahic:
STAT.png

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
It's always nice to see Linux represented in the wild.

So you want to use your to variables to predict the probability of male/female? Does it have to be linear regression or are you open to logistic regression?

It's always nice to see Linux represented in the wild.

So you want to use your to variables to predict the probability of male/female? Does it have to be linear regression or are you open to logistic regression?
Is logistic regression more approssimative?

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
It's more appropriate when the thing you want to predict is binary. Although I realize now that I probably should have asked this to begin with: what variable are you trying to predict/model here?

It's more appropriate when the thing you want to predict is binary. Although I realize now that I probably should have asked this to begin with: what variable are you trying to predict/model here?
This is a graph showing the grown of math performance per gender (M/F) based on level of anxiet, but I don't know how to ''red'' it... Could you explain it to me in simple words? (I am new)

hlsmith

Not a robit
Performance is likely your variable of interest, dependent variable. Graph shows performance is expected to decrease as anxiety increases and there is a sex difference. Meaning males have lower performance on average. You may also have the makings of Simpson's paradox here as well.