I need a Professional statistician for answering the following question How I canProf

Hello, every body,

First of All I would like to introduce myself; I am a researcher in the field of plant physiology who do not have enough experience in statistics especially, time series analysis. By the way, I came here to find a hand that put its figure -print on my research. I am studying the characteristics of carbon dioxide and temperature within and above the canopy of salt marsh wetlands by using profiling hourly time series method. The asked questions are:
1. How I can analysis time series data by using Microsoft Excel?
2. How I can know the statistical significant differences in time series data for example between morning and evening?
3. How I can know the statistical significant differences between two time series data?
4. How I can know the relationship between two time series data for example time series data of carbon dioxide and Temperature?
The main objective of research is to investigate the sources and sinks of carbon dioxide. The atmospheric carbon dioxide in the air is about 380 ppm but photosynthesis uptake carbon dioxide from the atmosphere in daytime and ecosystem respiration release carbon dioxide in nighttime. So, How I can analysis time series data of carbon dioxide?

Your efforts are highly appreciated and thanks you in advance,,,