Interview threads?

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
victorxstc's interview is close to being over. Do we have anybody that would be willing to give an interview over the next week?

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Whichever you prefer. I kind of like having the person being interviewed just giving a brief introduction since they are probably the one that knows the most about themselves and can offer a few pieces of information for others to ask questions about.

So if you want somebody else to introduce you then I think that's fine - just ask them to start a thread for you and make sure that they mention in the title that it's about you.

Also feel free to put the thread in either Random Chat or the Contributor forum based on what you feel more comfortable with. You could start it now if you wish or wait another day since the threads have typically been starting on Sunday (with respect to us Americans).

bugman

Super Moderator
I' d prefer someone to start this for me (in Contributors lounge for now. I'll see how it goes and then maybe move it later). So are you still in Saturday?

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Alright. If somebody wants to introduce bugman in the Contributor's Lounge feel free to go for it. Otherwise I'll try to introduce bugman in 12-24 hours from now.

bugman

Super Moderator
As your chance to ask me questions is coming to an end, I will ask for a voluteer to go next. I am happy to to the introduction as the person whos interview is finishing unless the volunteer would like to nominate someone to do it.