Looking For Statistics Tutorial Software Reviewers

Are you teaching an Introductory Statistics Course. ? I am, at Essex County College in Newark NJ.
I have been developing tutorial for this course and need critical reviews from similar faculty.
Can you help?

Moderator: I am not selling. I just need to know if I am on the right track.
If this post is not acceptable, just delete it. Thanks.

No, not videos. Easy to navigate Tutorial software that will work off a USB. 15 minute learning curve. Random problems with always different numbers, step by step solutions. All Topics covered in Intro Stat courses. Descriptive Statistics, Graphs, Correlation, Normal Curve, Central Limit Theorem, Confidence Intervals, Hypothesis Testing, etc. Unlike online software, no Internet connection is necessary. Runs off the USB with no install necessary. Example: The average amount of money students spend on textbooks is $345 w a std dev of $20. What is the probability that a student at random will spend more than $350? Student can click to see step by step solution or enter answer. Incorrect answers are followed with step by step solutions. Also questions on interpretation of graphs, graphing the line of best fit when given a scatterplot. Lots more. Which online homework software are you using?