Mediation sample size

My study sample size is 25. Although number of sample size very little, all of the p values, R2 and confidence intervals very good. In Hayes's book, I didn't encounter exact sample size. To conduct mediation analysis with like sample size, is that true?

hlsmith

Not a robit
Do you have three continuous variables? If your estimates are relatively precise your analysis is powered. Concerns may be related to generalizability or reflectiveness of your sample.

Thank you for your answer. Actually, I have 4 continuous variables. It is paralellel mediation analysis. I wrote manuscript. I didn't generalisation because of little sample size. I encountered review in psychology journal, sample size was 25 that 13 studies. I was not sure about sending the manuscript to a journal..

hlsmith

Not a robit
As you probably know most people recommend at least 10 outcome variables for each predictor. Things come down to your context area. But with such sparsity in data one needs to question if the sample is large enough to truly represent the underlying phenomenum. If I reviewed a general paper with just a sample 25 I may question the results unless it was done in a vacuum with randomization, even then it seemssmall but I don't know your context or field.