Model suggestion

Bini

@GretaGarbo I will let you know when I study well being.

In all seriousness, I am looking for model suggestions for my longitudinal study. I will be measuring attitudes on three different time points and aim is to explain how the change in the key components cause change in the dependent variable.

Karabiner

TS Contributor
What do you mean by change in the key components?

Maybe you give as an overview first about topic, research questions,
study design, variables, measurements, sample size?

With kind regards

Karabiner

Bini

Thanks, @Karabiner.

The dependent variable, attitude towards work, is a composite construct. It has three components representing cognition, emotion and behavior. Each component is measured using a validate likert scale.
Participants were asked to identify their dream job and rate to what they extent their preference is influenced by their knowledge about the job, their emotional attachment with their dream job and the behavioral tendencies towards the job.
We have 120 participants.

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
Before I chime in with suggestions, when you do a literature search on how others have processed similar dataframes based on the instrument - what do you find?

What is the best model to study in-person attitude change over time?
@Bini, In all seriousness, I am trying to tell you that your question is very general.

What clothes are best depends on if you are in Congo or in Greenland, right?

It depends on the situation, just like your model.

The best model, well, best with respect to what?

A good model, but maybe not the best, is a model that fits to the data.
(Just like you can make a question very general, so general that it is almost empty. This statement is so general that it is almost empty.)

Bini

Before I chime in with suggestions, when you do a literature search on how others have processed similar dataframes based on the instrument - what do you find?
Hi @hlsmith
Thanks for the question.
The instrument is new. This study will be the first to use it.