Multiple hypothesis testing and longitudinal method.

Hello,

1) I have a task to design a hypothesis testing using a case study, I have designed 5 null hypothesis test using independent variables for the dependent variable, in the absence of data from the survey, let's say assume all 5 null hypothesis is false (p<0.5), hence, a type 2 error. can anyone suggest how I can present the design and what method is best to test for bias and error? using SPSS

for example, 1) Hypothesis 1 (H01) state is there is no significant relationship between CRM support and business success in relation to technological skill
2) Hypothesis 2 (H02) state is there is no significant relationship between CRM support and business success in relation to knowledge skill
3) Hypothesis 3 (H03) state is there is no significant relationship between CRM support and business success in relation to business networking
4) Hypothesis 4 (H04) state is there is no significant relationship between CRM support and business success in relation to government support
5) Hypothesis 5 (H05) state is there is no significant relationship between CRM support and business success in relation to teamwork

2) how can I propose the best technique to measure how to determine the success of a business using a longitudinal framework. i have watched lots of youtube videos, but it seems to complicate and confuse me the more. thank you for your help.