Need help - what model, what analysis?

Hi all, please somebody help give me some direction... I have worked long and hard at trying to figure this out for days so please realize I'm not asking anyone to do it for me, just please steer me in the right direction!

I'm trying to create four regression models, where the first three predictors are socioeconomic status, education, family income, and then the fourth predictor, race, which is transformed with effects coding into four sets. The IV is IQ - it has to do with how the Armed Forces Qualifications Test (AFQT) was developed.

I need to do two things:

1) run a Multiple Regression using a categorical predictor on SPSS
2) also run it on SigmaPlot 11

Here is where I am:
1) I did most of what I needed in SPSS, but I forgot to include the change statistics in the SPSS output.

2) Since I only have SigmaPlot now, I want to run the same analysis and get the change statistics from the SigmaPlot output but I can't figure out for the life of me how to run it in this program!! I figured out how to run each model separately but not one where it gives the R2 change, F change, Beta coefficients, Part and Partial correlation, etc. So what do I run and what options do I select in SigmaPlot to get these numbers?? I have them in SPSS if anyone wants to see!!

3) While I was able to produce the means and descriptive statistics for each racial/ethnic group along with the corresponding box plot that simultaneously displays all four groups in SPSS, I can't figure out how to get the box plot in SigmaPlot!! It's driving me crazy; I got the statistics... I also need to do this step only for the cases that were analyzed in the regression analysis of the first model, and I'm not sure I understand what this means - does it have something to do with missing values?

Also please somebody answer... I've posted a couple others over the last couple of days and I don't know if I'm not clear, if I'm giving too much info, if nobody knows SigmaPlot, or what it is, but I really could use some help with this by tomorrow afternoon, but the sooner the better so I can run what you recommend... If someone helps me I'm even willing to do something for you... I don't know what and my husband has to approve (and I have no money, sorry, I'm a doc student) but anything else within reason we can figure out, just please if you know how to help, don't ignore it. ;)