NFL Thread

Well, if you consider the Cleveland Browns an NFL team then I guess I'm a fan. In my case, there hasn't been anything to cheer about for the last 16 years.

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
I'm a Packers fan. They should have trounced Jacksonville today and even though they won it wasn't by nearly as much as it should have been. Not sure how well that bodes for us but it's still early in the season.

Anyone here play fantasy football? My league has 12 teams and almost everyone drafted 2 quarterbacks (no idea why). Tony Romo (my quarterback) is injured. Now, I'm stuck with the bottom of the barrel. Anyone have statistical analysis on Alex Smith, Matt Ryan, Ryan Fitzpatrick etc.?

DV Man

Anyone here play fantasy football? My league has 12 teams and almost everyone drafted 2 quarterbacks (no idea why). Tony Romo (my quarterback) is injured. Now, I'm stuck with the bottom of the barrel. Anyone have statistical analysis on Alex Smith, Matt Ryan, Ryan Fitzpatrick etc.?
I'd go with Ryan, just my opinion from watching all three, no statistical analysis. I'm more into MLB stats than NFL ones

So I drafted Matty Ice in the 15th round, and I honestly think it might be the best value pick I have on my team (12-team). I generally consider him as a better QB than Fitzmagic, with weapons not far off.

I play fantasy football more through a players skill, not stats alone, given the few data points in a season etc.