non-parametric test for repeated measurement

Hello everyone,
I would like to know if some non-parametric test is available to asses wether 2 samples come from the same distribution for repeated measurements. In other words, is there an equivalent to the mann-Whitney test for longitudinal data.
Thanks

Thanks for this link even if I don't think it's gonna be usefull for me. Actually I want to compare 2 samples of 50 pinguins each. The pinguins have been followed during 9 breeding seasons (when they didn't die or been lost of follow up). So I can't have only 1 difference for each pinguins but generally 8 differences.

Hello,
why do you need nonparametric tests? It seems you have 2*50*9 data points, and you could really try some generalised linear models after the distribution issue is treated. Please try googling generalised linear model or find it on the statistical software you use. Certainly things change when you have different research questions, but I don't think you really want to know the difference between breeding seasons?

Bests,

Actually I need to know the difference between breeding seasons because the main goal of this study is to investigate the impact of the climate variation on the breeding. So each breeding season is corresponding to different values as regards the variables expressing the climate and environmental conditions.