Number of presentation (Statistical test to be used)

Hi there,

I am hoping that I will be able to get some guidance on a set of data that I have been given. I consider myself as a novice when it comes to statistics so please bear with me.

Scenario:
I am looking at comparing the number of clinic presentations between two clinics within two neighboring areas (each clinic situated in each neighborhood). As they are next to each other, there is some cross-over of clinic presentations from the other neighborhood. I have collected the number of clinic presentations and population within each of these neighborhood over the last 3 years (2016 - 2017). In 2017, a new government initiative resulted a change in service delivery at these clinics. While they continue to provide similar services, my hypothesis is that patients preferentially presents to one of the other clinics. (Patients in neighborhood CD preferentially presents to clinic AB). Bearing in mind, apart from that particular initiative, other changes also resulted in a significant increase in presentations to one of the clinics.

I have included a table with the data collected. I was hoping to get some advice on what statistical analysis should I run to see if there is any statistical significance in my hypothesis. I have access to SPSS 25.

Thank you very much for your help!

Attachments