presenting the results of logistic regression with dichotomous IVs

I have a question about how to present the results of a series of 6 logistic regressions in which I have the same 2 dichotomous/binary IVs.

The problem I have is that I am not sure how to organize the results. I would like to see some examples of how others have organized similar analyses. I am wondering if some of you might provide me with references of similar analysis so that I can see how others have created tables and explained the results. Or any how-to guides or tutorials would be appreciated. I usually do ANOVAs, regressions, or SEM analyses, but this is the first time I have done this kind of analysis so I am wondering how to present my results. I am doing the analysis in SAS GLIMMIX but I do not think this matters much.

Thanks!

Matthew

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
This is not too descriptive, "I have a question about how to present the results of a series of 6 logistic regressions in which I have the same 2 dichotomous/binary IVs".

What makes the models different and why did you run the same model 6 times? Tell us more about the purpose and models.

Thanks!