Probability of staff exiting a company

Urgent help required to determine the probability of an employee leaving a company after n number of years employed by the company.
Say the annual turnover rate or employees leaving the company is 22%.
How do I determine the probability of someone who has been employed by the company leaving after 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years etc.
Is there a way to derive the probability?
Assistance required

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
If that's the only info you have then you would probably need to make some sort of independence assumption. It's probably not reasonable if this is an actual real life problem though.

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
You don't have the length of employment for the previous people that weren't retained? Are an assumption about it?

Karabiner

TS Contributor
Is this a real world problem? In which context?

Or, is it a homework problem? For what kind of course? Which knowledge is assumed for this?

With kind regard

Karabiner

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Honestly with the way it was worded and the information given my assumption is that this is just a homework problem

noetsi

No cake for spunky
Cox proportional hazard is the classical way to do this type of thing I think, although you probably don't have enough data to make it work.

We do have the average tenure of employees that have not yet left the organisation. for example, those employed for 1 year, those employed for 2 years, 3 years etc