Qualitative analysis

Hello guys!

Which test can I use for smaller data sets (<5 in a single cell, <20 in group, although N>500) but for larger grids (3x4, 4x5 etc.)? Chi - squared can be used for larger grids but not for smaller data sets (you have to use Fischer or Yates correction). Fischer or Yates correction however seem to be reserved for 2x2 grid. I was searching answer to this problem for ages and cannnot find an answer.