registration feedback

I tried signing up, and it said I was denied, since it has a no-spammers policy, and to use "contact us" to report if this was in error. The site has no contact us page though. And I'm not a spammer. But I changed my username from Jason to JasonD and it worked.

Dragan

Super Moderator
I tried signing up, and it said I was denied, since it has a no-spammers policy, and to use "contact us" to report if this was in error. The site has no contact us page though. And I'm not a spammer. But I changed my username from Jason to JasonD and it worked.
I think your fine now...considering the other previous JasonX's...that have logged in.:)

AndyB

Very useful thread. I got the same message, had the same difficulty finding the 'Contact us', googled it, found this page, and it worked like a charm.

Let's hope those spammers never figure out that the first letter of a last name is the key that opens all doors...

Andy

We just added a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page. You can also use your facebook account to quickly register for TS. Just click the "F Connect" button on the very top.