Regression after multiple imputation

Hello every one. I want to perform simple binary logistic regression after multiple imputation but I constantly get this message and the execution of the command stops: For split file Imputation Number = 1 the dependent variable has more than two non-missing values. For logistic regression, the dependent value must assume exactly two values on the cases being processed. How can I solve this problem. Thank you in advance.

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
What program are you using?

Regardless, it seems like it is telling you that in a dataset the DV takes on more than two values. Perhaps ( ., 0 ,1)?

I have a binary DV(0,1). However, after MI it has more than these two values in iterations. Moreover, I do not get pooled data for some regressions. this is the message:For at least one model, pooled estimates could not be computed because model parameters vary by imputation. IK am working with SPSS last version.

hlsmith

Less is more. Stay pure. Stay poor.
Well I would imagine you did something wrong if you have "after MI it has more than these two values in iterations". Not familiar with MI in SPSS.