Regression model and G*Power

Hello!
My question concerns the correct use of G*Power for sample size analysis for either a "multiple linear regression with R² deviation" from zero or a "multiple linear regression with R² increase".
G*Power is estimating a way higher sample size in the first Regression model.

I´m planning to analyze the influence from one predictor (categorial) on one outcome and I want to control for about 11 confounds. Can you help me?
Thank you!

spunky

Doesn't actually exist
Hello!
My question concerns the correct use of G*Power for sample size analysis for either a "multiple linear regression with R² deviation" from zero or a "multiple linear regression with R² increase".
G*Power is estimating a way higher sample size in the first Regression model.

I´m planning to analyze the influence from one predictor (categorial) on one outcome and I want to control for about 11 confounds. Can you help me?
Thank you!
I'm sorry but what is the question here? What you're reporting seems pretty normal with respect to how power works.

Oh, i´m sorry, that was a bit unclear.
My question is what the difference between the "multiple linear regression with R² deviation from zero" and the "multiple linear regression with R² increase" is and if anything can be said about when to use which model?