Reporting t-test (table) + boxplot (mean, range and outliers)

Hi
I am looking for a reasonably appropriate way to report t-test along with a summary statistics. Initially I only wanted to go with box plots, and now I have to add t-test results as well. Is it a good idea to report the t-test in a table with a box plot for summary statistics as below image points out?

Since simple SD does not work for me (range and outliers are important), I chose box plots instead of simply reporting mean and SD. I just want to make sure if it is not very odd to report the statistics (and results) in this way.
Your comments will be very helpful.

hlsmith

Not a robit
This is interpretable, though you may put the values in the box for the reviewers, in that "Non-significant" could mean anything from 0.055 to 0.99. This could already be in the not included text, but I always enjoy knowing sample sizes as well. Lastly, if you are making 4 comparable comparisons here, you may need to correct for false discovery, though we don't know the context of your project!

ondansetron

TS Contributor
I just wanted to add on a bit. I would recommend including p-values to about 4 decimal places. This is generally the advice I've gotten from statisticians. It avoids the binary, black-and-white mentality about p-values and allows the reader to judge for themselves the strength of contradiction between the data and the null hypothesis. See the ASA's Statement on P-values if you'd like more background.