RM Anova or Factorial Anova

Hello, I have an intervention in a group of schools. I think I need to use RM anova since RM Anova is 1 factor between subjects and other one within subjects (time) while factorial anova is two factors between subjects -is it correct? I have 4 subscales and I have pre and post scores. I want to see if the intervention was effective or not. Also one other question my control group is much smaller than my intervention group due to availability. Thanks for your advice.

Miner

TS Contributor
Hello, I have an intervention in a group of schools. I think I need to use RM anova since RM Anova is 1 factor between subjects and other one within subjects (time) while factorial anova is two factors between subjects -is it correct?
This is mostly correct, and is correct from the perspective of your question. Regarding the sample sizes, this will make the design unbalanced. Balance in a design is desirable because it maximizes the power of the design, but is not a requirement. You can still analyze the design, but are sacrificing power.