SPSS Output Help

Hi Everyone,

I need help understanding SPSS output for my marketing research final exam. I have attached a picture with what I want to understand.

I want to understand F score, sig value and t score, beta, mean and R2.

I would appreciate if someone can help me to do well on this exam. Thank you

Sasan

For this task, you need reliable dissertation help for your marketing research as it is hard to give the right answer here. The single-example t-test thinks about the mean of the example to a given number (which you supply). The autonomous examples t-test thinks about the distinction in the methods from the two gatherings to a given esteem (typically 0).

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean here.

The single-example t-test thinks about the mean of the example to a given number (which you supply). The autonomous examples t-test thinks about the distinction in the methods from the two gatherings to a given esteem (typically 0).
I have heard of pairwise t-test and two sample t-test etc but I have not hear of "the autonomous examples t-test". Can you explain? I expect that you can, since you are advertising "professional dissertation statistical help".

Also, I believe that the OP has had the final exam, about two years ago. So you are late to the party.

Neither do I understand your previous post. What is the connection between reliability (OP:s question) and the names of roads?

The idea on this site is that we try to explain to each other. Please do.