SPSS Regression - Independent Variable excluded

Hello,

I was running a linear multiple regression as well as a logistic multiple regression in SPSS.

After that when looking at the results, I realised that in each regression, one independent variable was automatically excluded by SPSS. Did we do something wrong here or what do we have to do in order to have all independent variables included in the regression?

thanks for your help!

Dason

Ambassador to the humans
Most likely it doesn't make sense to include all of the variables. Just like how including both temperature in Fahrenheit and temperature in Celsius in a model wouldn't make sense.

Most likely it doesn't make sense to include all of the variables. Just like how including both temperature in Fahrenheit and temperature in Celsius in a model wouldn't make sense.
Thanks for your answer. How can I check which one is the similar variable that causes the exclusion?

Karabiner

TS Contributor
Hello,

I was running a linear multiple regression as well as a logistic multiple regression in SPSS.

After that when looking at the results, I realised that in each regression, one independent variable was automatically excluded by SPSS. Did we do something wrong here or what do we have to do in order to have all independent variables included in the regression?

thanks for your help!
Are you a psychology student, then?

With kind regards

Karabiner