State the last movie you watched and rate it

DV Man

Eye in the Sky: 4.5/5 stars. Great and powerful movie about the moral dilemmas that arise when debating the usage of drones when civilians are involved. A great storyline, and great performances from Helen Miren, Aaron Paul, and Ian Glen. Barkhad Abdi from Captain Phillips particularly shined. But I'd be remiss to not mention the great performance of one of my favorite actors, the late Alan Rickman.

DV Man

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi: 2/5 stars. Maybe it would have been better if Michael Bay wasn't so infatuated with mindless shooting scenes. I'm all for bad ass action scenes, but there has to be some genuine character motivation for it to work. And nice subtlety, Bay. At one point there was a scene trying to show how frightened a soldier was, and he was reading from his diary: "Frightened; war; guns; no escape; trapped; death. Face palm

DV Man

The Negotiator: 3.5/5 stars. Sammy Jackson was just ok, and the story line wasn't too interesting, but a great performance from Spacey and a good ending. I'd recommend if you're looking for a '90s action flick.

The Visit 2.5/5 There were some plot holes. The acting was bad, but that is what made it funny for me. (The genre displayed on tv was horror/comedy)

I think, the last that I have watched since I have been busy was "Conjuring 2" for me the rate is a 9 because I found it really scary and a good one so far.

DV Man

Drive: 4/5 stars. Hell of a ****ing cast. Gosling was great, as was Mulligan, Cranston, and Brooks. Perlman even surprised me with a great performance.

bugman

Super Moderator
Not a movie, but just finished watching seasons 1 and 2 of the leftovers. I like Justin Theroux. I liked this, but the annoying open plot threads that you never get answers for kind of remind me of LOST. 3/5

Not a movie, but just finished watching seasons 1 and 2 of the leftovers. I like Justin Theroux. I liked this, but the annoying open plot threads that you never get answers for kind of remind me of LOST. 3/5
I heard The Leftovers is trippy, but I haven't seen it. I just watched the first two episodes of House of Cards. I can't believe it's taken me this long to watch as I love Spacey. I'm also rematching Breaking Bad (on season 2).

If you guys are into tv shows, Outcast is wrapping up its first season on Cinemax. I really enjoy it, especially the second to last episode. Same producer as The Walking Dead.

Quiz Show: 2.5/5 stars. Not an unenjoyable movie, but not much to do about it. I liked Turturro's performance, but I wish he was sympathized more, as he did kind of get ****ed over