Statisical test for whether better individual performance in set 1 means better performance in set 2?

Hello,

I'm having trouble working out/finding an apprioriate statisical anayslsis to use. Basically, I tested a number of tadpoles in a maze, then tested the same tadpoles, as frogs, on the same maze. I want to see if tadpoles that performed better (ie; faster times to complete maze) also performed better as frogs.

As I don't care what the actual times are (eg; average time might be longer for tadpoles than frogs), I'm having trouble finding an apprioriate statisical anayslsis to use, as I don't care if the times signifcantly differ or not, I just want to essentially test whether faster tadpoles are still faster frogs.

I intially thought of using something like a Wilcoxon signed rank sum test, but the main problem I think I'm having is that most tests use mean/medians to compare, but since the actual times are not relevant, I'm at a bit of a lose.

tl;dr: Could someone point me to a test that is used to compare whether better individual performance in set 1 means better performance in set 2.

Thanks.